Employment Type: Full Time, Remote (Some travel to Southern California on an as-needed basis)
Job Overview: We are seeking to fill the role of project assistant for an internet marketing company headquartered in Southern California.
Our goal is to provide clients with top-notch marketing services customized to the client’s business infrastructure, with the goal of generating new business. As a startup, our unique culture thrives on communication, collaboration and creative problem solving.
In this role,your primary task will be assisting the project team with tasks related to website development. This includes content carry-over tasks, technical and design-related quality control, proofreading, organizing client assets and the coordination of client revisions.
We are looking for a highly logical individual who is comfortable learning basic technical skills as related to our proprietary in-house technology.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Detailed organization of client assets including photography, logo files and other branding elements.
- Coordinate website revisions with designers and developers as directed by the Project Coordinator.
- Meticulous quality control of websites prior to deployment, including spell check and functionality assessments.
- Post-deployment website quality assessments and coordination of any necessary revisions with the tech and design teams.
- Carry over content and client information within the Wordpress framework.
- Coordination of client requests and revisions.
- Assist the Head of Product in company-wide organizational and development projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Google Drive, Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Experience with Zoom
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Copy Editing Experience
- Time-Management Skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Understanding of Basic Website Principles
- Understanding of Basic SEO Principles
- $45,000 Base Yearly Salary + Bonuses
- 10 Days of PTO/Yr
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Cell Phone Plan
- Laptop + Monitor / Keyboard / Mouse Setup
How to Apply:
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page